Geoffrey is a red tender engine who works on Edward's Branch Line.
Geoffrey is a kind and helpful engine like Edward. He is wise and clever, and will help anyone who is in trouble.
Geoffrey is based on a L&YR Class 28 with an added pony truck, a Belpaire firebox, and a Fowler tender, very much like James.
Geoffrey is painted red with yellow and black lining. He has red wheels and a red dome.
- Season 1 - Geoffrey's Real, Splatter and Dodge, Edward Tries His Best, Henry the Warrior, The Great Western Way, Special Brakes, Gordon, Spencer and the Flying Scotsman (cameo), and Tinsel on the Tracks
- Season 2 - Haunted Henry's Forest (cameo), Trouble on the Line, Duncan's Discovery (cameo), Back to Misty Island (cameo), Sidney Gets Lost, Timothy and the Aquarium (cameo), and Pedro Deep Down
- Season 3 - Edward's Discovery
- Railway Show Engines - Vinnie's Vicious Deed and Brave, Sleek and Strong
- Geoffrey is really the second unnamed red engine in the Railway Series who appeared in the book "The Three Railway Engines". However, in Geoffrey's Real, Geoffrey tells Edward he didn't have a name at the time, and was given the name Geoffrey by a workman who had visited Sodor when Thomas had made up an engine with the name.
|North Western Railway|
|Thomas • Edward • Henry • Gordon • James • Percy • Toby • Duck • Donald and Douglas • Oliver • Bill and Ben • Daisy • BoCo • Bear • Neil • Harvey • Emily • Fergus • Arthur • Murdoch • Molly • Neville • Rosie • Whiff • Stanley • Hank • Flora • Victor • Charlie • Bash and Dash • Ferdinand • Scruff • Belle • Porter • Timothy • Marion • Logan • Glynn • Ryan • Geoffrey • Diesel • Mavis • Derek • Diesel 10 • 'Arry and Bert • Salty • Dennis • Den • Dart • Sidney • Paxton • Norman • Philip • Flynn • Winston • Stafford • Dustin|