Connor is a fast streamlined engine from the Mainland.
Connor is excitable and energetic and, like Caitlin, loves to race the other engines. Connor, however, is better at being patient, unlike Caitlin, unless he has passengers, then he can be impatient. Although it is probably unintentional, he can come across as being somewhat smug. Both Caitlin and Connor run regularly between the Mainland and Ulfstead Castle via the Vicarstown Bridge.
Soon after arriving on Sodor for his test run and time trials, Connor, along with Caitlin, helped with the search of Stephen, when the old engine went missing and, once he was found, attended the grand opening of Ulfstead Castle.
Connor is a streamlined engine, designed for speed. Along with his friend Caitlin, Connor is an excitable and energetic character, who likes to be busy and loves to race. Both Connor and Caitlin are friendly and eager to get other engines to join in the fun with them.
Connor is painted teal blue with aquamarine and yellow lining.
- Season 1 - Henry the Warrior (cameo), Snowdrift (cameo), and Gordon, Spencer and the Flying Scotsman
- Season 2 - Jealous James, Duncan's Discovery (cameo), The "Ghost" Warrior (cameo), and Sodor Day (cameo)
- The Great Storm of Sodor (cameo)
- In real life, Connor would be too large for the British loading gauge. However, it seems that he has been re-scaled to avoid animation issues.
- Connor and Caitlin's Irish-American accents may be references to how the New York Central and Baltimore & Ohio employed Irish immigrants in their early years.
|Stepney • Patriot • Flying Scotsman • City of Truro • Mallard • Duchess of Hamilton • Wilbert • Spencer • Hiro • Connor • Caitlin • Gator • Samson • Sam • D261 • D199 • D40125 • Splatter and Dodge • The Mainland Diesels|
|Theo • Lexi • Merlin • Hurricane • Frankie|
|Ashima • Rajiv • Yong Bao • Vinnie • Carlos • Raul • Shane • Etienne • Frieda • Gina • Axel • Ivan|