Hello everyone! I've decided that sometimes, I may post episode rewrites on blogs, enjoy my rewrite for Edward Strikes Out!
James is the number 5 engine on the Fat Controller's railway, he loves showing off his splendid red paintwork, but this can lead to annoyance from the other engines. He is mostly vain and smug, but can be manipulative and overconfident at times. But despite all this, James still wants to be a really useful engine.
One morning, James pulled into Brendam Docks with a train of coal trucks grumbling like usual, his next job was to take flatbeds of pipes to Vicarstown. "It's not fair," he complained, "I'm always having to do the dirty work."
"Oh, be quiet James!" huffed Gordon.
"We don't want to hear your grumbling, thank you v…
Read more >
Here are things that I would change in the series.
Note: I am currently redoing the list in alphabetical order.
- 1995express: Salty
- Abby Salzberg: Belle
- AFewGoodFilms: Charlie
- Andrew Sykes: Donald and Douglas
- Annie C: Annie and Caroline
- Arcade Productions: Etienne and Beresford
- Artem Kremer: Ivan
- BaeumlerFilm: Ernest
- Bespingaurdstudios: Billy
- BrendenReis10: as Stafford
- Calebtrain: Bill, Ben, Ryan and Dart
- CrikeyFellRailway: Sam and Godred
- Cyril Niccolai: Axel
- Dan Markowitz: as Chief Diesel Engineer
- Danielthetankengine: Scruff
- Darthwill3: Patriot and Mr. Walter Richards
- DaWillstanator: Sidney, Norman, Merlin and Oliver the Excavator
- DieselD199: Thomas, Diesel 10, Paxton, Peter Sam, Porter, The Fat Controller and Stan
- Eric Bass: Stanley
- Enterprisingengine93: Percy, Arthur, Whiff, S…
Read more >